Representing Wasilla, Meadow Lakes, Knik, Big Lake, Point MacKenzie, Goose Bay & North Fairview
Member News more >
WASILLA – Sen. David Wilson (R-Wasilla, Mat-Su), chair of the Senate Health and Social Services Committee, today commended the Walker and Trump administrations and Alaska’s congressional delegation for working together to reduce health care costs for Alaskans....
JUNEAU – Today, Sen. David Wilson (R-Wasilla) welcomed a joint statement of support from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) Antitrust Division for his effort to introduce competition into Alaska’s healthcare market....
Legislation more >
SB62 release Alaska's certificate of need program and provides for a two year window before the repeal becomes effective Alaska's certificate of need programs poses a substantial threat to the proper performance of...
If enacted, Senate Bill 105 would add licensed Marital and Family Therapists to the list of independent licensed practitioners, in order to address the shortage of Medicaid-eligible behavioral health providers in...
Find your Senator full map
- Chugiak/Peters Creek
- Eagle River
- Jewel Lake, Kincaid, Turnagain, Lake Hood, Sand Lake, Spenard, Dimond, Campbell Lake
- Midtown, Dimond, Huffman, Klatt, Southport, Bayshore, Oceanview
- Huffman, O'Malley, Abbott, Loop, Independence Park, East Dowling
- Northeast Anchorage, Anchorage Hillside, Indian, Bird, Girdwood and Portage
- Downtown, Airport Heights, Fairview, Government Hill, Mountain View, Russian Jack, South Addition
- Spenard, Midtown, UMed
- Muldoon, JBER, College Gate, Nunaka Valley, Wonder Park
- Palmer, Butte, Eklutna, Fairview, Lazy Mountain Knik, Gateway
- Wasilla, Meadow Lakes, Knik Big Lake, Point MacKenzie, Goose Bay, North Fairview
- Mat-Su, Delta Junction, Valdez, Copper River Valley, Talkeetna, Valdez
- North Pole, Farmers Loop
- UAF & University West, Chena Ridge, Kenny Lake, Tok & Copper Center
- Adak, Bethel, Cold Bay, Cantwell, King Cove, Nenana, Hooper Bay, Sand Point, Tanana & Unalaska
- Barrow, Nome, Kotzebue, Northeast + Northwest Alaska