Natasha von Imhof
Representing Oceanview, Old Seward, Klatt Southport, Bayshore, Taku & Campbell
Member News more >
While a balanced budget is normally a good idea, I would argue it will be detrimental in our case because it includes instituting an income tax. I advocate that carrying a modest deficit going forward is instead in the best interest of our state.
Natasha von Imhof
District L, Republican
As a fourth generation Alaskan, Natasha is deeply rooted in Alaska. Born and raised in Anchorage, she graduated from Harvard College in 1992 and received her MBA from the University of Washington in 2007.
Natasha’s work experience includes six years with the National Bank of Alaska as a branch manager and commercial loan officer. Natasha has spent the last 15 years working as a financial analyst for Latash Investments, managing a comprehensive portfolio of bonds, public equities, hedge funds, private equities, real estate investments, and venture capital.
Between 2009 and 2014, Natasha ran the Atwood Foundation, a Philanthropic Foundation that focuses on giving to arts and culture organizations in Anchorage, and currently sits on the board. Natasha has sat on the Rasmuson Foundation board since 2005.
Legislation more >
Find your Senator full map
- Chugiak/Peters Creek
- Eagle River
- Jewel Lake, Kincaid, Turnagain, Lake Hood, Sand Lake, Spenard, Dimond, Campbell Lake
- Midtown, Dimond, Huffman, Klatt, Southport, Bayshore, Oceanview
- Huffman, O'Malley, Abbott, Loop, Independence Park, East Dowling
- Northeast Anchorage, Anchorage Hillside, Indian, Bird, Girdwood and Portage
- Downtown, Airport Heights, Fairview, Government Hill, Mountain View, Russian Jack, South Addition
- Spenard, Midtown, UMed
- Muldoon, JBER, College Gate, Nunaka Valley, Wonder Park
- Palmer, Butte, Eklutna, Fairview, Lazy Mountain Knik, Gateway
- Wasilla, Meadow Lakes, Knik Big Lake, Point MacKenzie, Goose Bay, North Fairview
- Mat-Su, Delta Junction, Valdez, Copper River Valley, Talkeetna, Valdez
- North Pole, Farmers Loop
- UAF & University West, Chena Ridge, Kenny Lake, Tok & Copper Center
- Adak, Bethel, Cold Bay, Cantwell, King Cove, Nenana, Hooper Bay, Sand Point, Tanana & Unalaska
- Barrow, Nome, Kotzebue, Northeast + Northwest Alaska