Member News more >
JUNEAU – The unanimous passage of SB 125 from the Alaska State Senate extends the bonding authorization for the Interior Energy Project (IEP), a critical financing component of the project.
JUNEAU – Senate President Pete Kelly (R-Fairbanks) today issued the following statement in response to Gov. Bill Walker’s appointment of Mike Shower to represent Senate District E.
JUNEAU – Today, a bill requiring able-bodied recipients of Medicaid to pursue employment, volunteer service or subsistence activities, as a condition of eligibility, was introduced in the Alaska State Senate.
JUNEAU – Senate President Pete Kelly (R-Fairbanks) today issued the following statement in response to Gov. Bill Walker’s appointment of Randall Kowalke to represent Senate District E.
FAIRBANKS – Sen. Pete Kelly, R-Fairbanks, President of the Alaska Senate, today released the following statement in response to Gov. Bill Walker’s proclamation convening the 30th Alaska State Legislature on October 23 for its fourth special session.
FAIRBANKS – Members of the Alaska Senate Majority today responded to Ahtna, Inc.’s rejection of the Walker administration’s proposed settlement regarding public access to Klutina Lake Road and the Gulkana River.
District A, Republican
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Wife - Perri 34 years
- Three Children
- Monroe High School Graduated 1974,
- Bachelor of Science – Management,
Liberty University, Virginia 1996
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Real Estate Agent
- Sales Manager, K101FM
- Owner, Kelly Communications
- Director of State Relations, University of Alaska
- Special Assistant to the Governor
- Board of Director, Humble Raven Ministries
- Alaska State Senate 1999-2003
- State House 1995-1999
- Senate President
- Chair Senate Committee On Committees
- Member Senate Armed Services Committee
- Member Senate Judiciary
- Member Senate Special Cmte On The Arctic
- Member Senate Legislative Council
- Member Senate Rules
Legislation more >
SB 125 extends the allowable time for the Alaska Industrial Development and Energy Authority (AIDEA) to issue bonds for the Interior Energy Project (IEP) to June 30, 2023.
Find your Senator full map
- Chugiak/Peters Creek
- Eagle River
- Jewel Lake, Kincaid, Turnagain, Lake Hood, Sand Lake, Spenard, Dimond, Campbell Lake
- Midtown, Dimond, Huffman, Klatt, Southport, Bayshore, Oceanview
- Huffman, O'Malley, Abbott, Loop, Independence Park, East Dowling
- Northeast Anchorage, Anchorage Hillside, Indian, Bird, Girdwood and Portage
- Downtown, Airport Heights, Fairview, Government Hill, Mountain View, Russian Jack, South Addition
- Spenard, Midtown, UMed
- Muldoon, JBER, College Gate, Nunaka Valley, Wonder Park
- Palmer, Butte, Eklutna, Fairview, Lazy Mountain Knik, Gateway
- Wasilla, Meadow Lakes, Knik Big Lake, Point MacKenzie, Goose Bay, North Fairview
- Mat-Su, Delta Junction, Valdez, Copper River Valley, Talkeetna, Valdez
- North Pole, Farmers Loop
- UAF & University West, Chena Ridge, Kenny Lake, Tok & Copper Center
- Adak, Bethel, Cold Bay, Cantwell, King Cove, Nenana, Hooper Bay, Sand Point, Tanana & Unalaska
- Barrow, Nome, Kotzebue, Northeast + Northwest Alaska