Representing Mat-Su, Delta Junction, Copper River Valley, Talkeetna and Valdez
Member News more >
District E, Republican
Born: Florida, 14 Feb 1968
Residency: Military career, Florida resident until becoming Alaska resident in 1993.
Family: Married with 3 children and 3 grandchildren
Education: US Air Force Academy Bachelors degree, Masters in MBA Touro University, various military education programs
Military: 24 years Air Force / Fighter pilot, Operations Officer and Squadron Commander
Legislative: Judiciary committee 2018.
Other: Work as an airline pilot for Fedex when not in session.
Statement: We are "first" generation Alaskans with grandchildren born here. My first trip to Alaska was in 1977 with my grandparents. We drove from Florida to Alaska and back over a summer camping trip – this trip changed the course our life would take. I had a choice to fly F-15's in Germany or Alaska after pilot training in 1990 - easy choice. Stationed at Elmendorf AFB in 1993, we knew Alaska was going to be home from then on. We moved back permanently in 2006 bringing the first F-22's to Alaska and subsequently decided to "retire" from active duty in Alaska rather than moving away again. Alaska is our home, we've been all over the world and never found a better place. Our goal? Help make sure Alaska is the place our kids and grandkids want to live.
Find your Senator full map
- Chugiak/Peters Creek
- Eagle River
- Jewel Lake, Kincaid, Turnagain, Lake Hood, Sand Lake, Spenard, Dimond, Campbell Lake
- Midtown, Dimond, Huffman, Klatt, Southport, Bayshore, Oceanview
- Huffman, O'Malley, Abbott, Loop, Independence Park, East Dowling
- Northeast Anchorage, Anchorage Hillside, Indian, Bird, Girdwood and Portage
- Downtown, Airport Heights, Fairview, Government Hill, Mountain View, Russian Jack, South Addition
- Spenard, Midtown, UMed
- Muldoon, JBER, College Gate, Nunaka Valley, Wonder Park
- Palmer, Butte, Eklutna, Fairview, Lazy Mountain Knik, Gateway
- Wasilla, Meadow Lakes, Knik Big Lake, Point MacKenzie, Goose Bay, North Fairview
- Mat-Su, Delta Junction, Valdez, Copper River Valley, Talkeetna, Valdez
- North Pole, Farmers Loop
- UAF & University West, Chena Ridge, Kenny Lake, Tok, Copper Center & Tanana
- Adak, Bethel, Cold Bay, Cantwell, King Cove, Nenana, Hooper Bay, Sand Point & Unalaska
- Barrow, Nome, Kotzebue, Northeast + Northwest Alaska