Natasha von Imhof
Representing Oceanview, Old Seward, Klatt Southport, Bayshore, Taku & Campbell
Member News more >
JUNEAU – The Senate Finance Committee today introduced a pair of bills to cap government spending and establish a 50-50 split between dividends and state expenses from the limited annual revenue available from the earnings reserve of the Permanent Fund.
While a balanced budget is normally a good idea, I would argue it will be detrimental in our case because it includes instituting an income tax. I advocate that carrying a modest deficit going forward is instead in the best interest of our state.
Natasha von Imhof
District L, Republican
Natasha von Imhof is fourth generation Alaskan. She was born and raised in Anchorage. She earned a BS from Harvard College and went on to receive her MBA from the University of Washington.
Natasha worked as a branch manager and commercial loan officer for National Bank of Alaska, and currently works as a financial analyst for Latash Investments.
She sits on the boards of the Atwood Foundation, Rasmuson Foundation and Seattle Children’s Hospital Foundation.
Natasha served on the Anchorage School Board from 2012-2015. In 2016, she was elected to the Alaska State Senate; she is currently Co-Chair of the Senate Finance Committee.
Natasha lives in Anchorage with her husband Rudi and two children. In her spare time, she enjoys running, hiking, reading and cooking.
Find your Senator full map
- Chugiak/Peters Creek
- Eagle River
- Jewel Lake, Kincaid, Turnagain, Lake Hood, Sand Lake, Spenard, Dimond, Campbell Lake
- Midtown, Dimond, Huffman, Klatt, Southport, Bayshore, Oceanview
- Huffman, O'Malley, Abbott, Loop, Independence Park, East Dowling
- Northeast Anchorage, Anchorage Hillside, Indian, Bird, Girdwood and Portage
- Downtown, Airport Heights, Fairview, Government Hill, Mountain View, Russian Jack, South Addition
- Spenard, Midtown, UMed
- Muldoon, JBER, College Gate, Nunaka Valley, Wonder Park
- Palmer, Butte, Eklutna, Fairview, Lazy Mountain Knik, Gateway
- Wasilla, Meadow Lakes, Knik Big Lake, Point MacKenzie, Goose Bay, North Fairview
- Mat-Su, Delta Junction, Valdez, Copper River Valley, Talkeetna, Valdez
- North Pole, Farmers Loop
- UAF & University West, Chena Ridge, Cantwell, Nenana, Tanana, Kenny Lake, Tok, Copper Center & Tanana
- Adak, Bethel, Cold Bay, King Cove, Sand Point & Unalaska
- Barrow, Nome, Kotzebue, Hooper Bay, Northeast + Northwest Alaska